Monday, February 2, 2009

Forming the Past Perfect (2)

Choose the correct answer, and then rewrite the sentence correctly and TRANSLATE.

1. What is the correct past perfect form of "I do the laundry"?
I have done the laundry.
I did the laundry.
I had did the laundry.
I had done the laundry.

2. What is the correct past perfect form of "She makes some delicious cookies"?
She had made some delicious cookies.
She has made some delicious cookies.
She made some delicious cookies.
She had make some delicious cookies.

3. What is the correct past perfect form of "We visit Paris"?
We'd visit Paris.
We'd visiting Paris.
We'd visited Paris.
We've visited Paris.

4. What is the correct past perfect form of "We can rent a car"?
We had rented a car.
We had been able to rent a car.
We could rent a car.
We 'd rent a car.

5. What is the correct past perfect form of "It is hot."?
It was hot.
It had hot.
It had be hot.
It had been hot.

No comments: